Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ibuuu , ILOVEYOU !


With her permission , I'm attending ;





















Yeahh , it's my school's prom ! Da bomb isn't it ? Haha ;D If you guys can't read , let me be the microscope :P It's going to be held on 23rd December 2009 at Grand Dorsett Hotel , Subang as in Sheraton Hotel , Subang . The ticket price is RM120 for single buddy and RM220 for couple (: Juliana Evens is going to be the host while Bunkface , DJ K-Style from Quattro Club KL , Heart-A-Tack , Rockmantic , Pieremiddle , The Fused , So What ? and
Mr Aiman Ariff gonna make a awesome performance . Wow ! That's quite a lot right ? Duh penat aku type , haha :D


At first , I was just like ' OMG OMG nak pergi pergi ! ' because of that masquerade thingy . Kira like tak serious lah en ? Suddenly Cdek kinda forced me and Laila to go ;p * sorry Cdek * Cdek is one of the sponsors , he sponsored entah berapa ratus entah hari tu dia bagitahu , tak ingat lah . Haha . And yeah , Kak Afifah is the one yg handle everything about this if I'm not mistaken . Hoo thanks Kak Fifa ! Hehe . And not forgeting , Laila too because she's the one who'd asked the permission from my mum GHEE Muah muah <3


Aight , its 5 to 5am and I should be asleep right now . I don't want these eyebags to get more worse -.='

Nighty night !

No comments: