Monday, December 21, 2009

I slept at 6am last night and woke up at 10am , it's all my mum's fault . She called me that morning and said ' Kau neh anak dara ape ha bangun lambat lambat ? ! Bangun ! Mandi ! Kejut adik ! ' Grrrhh , she was downstairs padahal (!) Itu pun nak call -.=' After 1 and a half hour taking my bath , I went downstairs and found my mum was cooking with my cousin , Kak Ina . Then I left the dapur quickly and sneakyly because I don't want my mum to babbling at me and went to the living room . Suddenly , Zaim Nakhwan , Kak Ina's son , came to me and said ' Kak Ijaaa , Kak Ija . Jom main basikal ? ' * doing THAT pity pity face * Gila kaaaahh ? Tengah tengah hari buta tu kau nak main basikal ? ! So , I answered ' Alah , akak penat lah . Ajak Kakak Iju ' Hahaha , serve you right GENDOT ! Hihi ;p


Then they gone back home to Sentul , KL ; Kak Ina's house and bla bla blaa * malas nak cerita -___- *


LAUGH AMONG US ;

Izi - My superb thin brother ;D
Izu - My superb big sister ;p


Izi ; Hahahahaha gila bodoh !
Me ; Hahaha , wey wey tengok perut dia !
Izi ; Ahahahaa , kau tengok ! Dia kentot doh ! Hahaha
Me ; Haha bangang wey nmpk bontot dia ! Ahahaha
Izu ; * While playing Jojo's Fashion Show * Oi oi , asal korang gelak ?


We were watching Wipeout Australia at AXN , it's really funnayyy ! Haha , seriously ;D My family and I , except for my brother * peh dah karangan XD * , just got back home from Giant 13 , bought 2 pairs of school shoes , pfftt ! Asal pergi sekolah kena pakai kasut ? ;| We had our dinner at Al Rafi 13 , my boyfriend's , bak kata Raja -.=' and sampai rumah at 11.15 pm .


That's all what happened today , kinda boring day -.=' So , I'll see you guys tomorrow yo ! I'm out , take care <3

Dozens Of Love , Ezaa Anak Pak Jimmy ;)

2 comments:

Atikah Amir said...

You have the most annoying and craziest siblings ever eza, and you know it. Haha

(including you!)

Ezaa A said...

Hahaha , you're right but you're wrong abt something . EXCLUDING Me OKAAAYYY , hahaha :D