Sunday, December 20, 2009

Credits to my lovely Atikah Aliah

I blame this women because she's the main reason why am I blogging -.=' Haha sorry Tyka , but seriously , it's your fault ;p But no matter what , I love you to death mann <3>


So , why am I here ? Duh I got the same reason as yours , BORED -.=' Today is a freaking tiring day . Helped Pakcik at his house with that tahlil thingy . But actually , I didn't really help him , HEHE , because I was busy disturbing my beloved cousin , Anep ;p * jangan bangga eh Anep . And guess what , I fell asleep while watching him playing Dota and CS . Haha , it's a boring game lah guys ;D When I woke up , he asked ' Kau betul ke tak neh ? ' Bodoh kau Anep ! Hahaha ;p And the day went smoothly well , and I really had fun today eventhough Rafi , Anep's brother kept saying that he went to RTW , padahal takk (!) just fr sakitkan hati aku , kan Rafi kan ? -.=' But it's really fun hanging around with you guys (: Muah muah ailovyuu cousins <3 HAHA


Aight , I'm outta here ! I'll update this thing later . Cause I know , you're the only one who's gonna read this blog , Tyka ;) Goodnight and havva sweet sweet dreams yo !

6 comments:

Atikah Amir said...

Oh em ge, EZA BUAT BLOG DOH. Hahaha, i know you love me :P mwah.

Btw, bkn ke rtw lmbat lg? End of this month kaan

Ezaa A said...

Haha , diam ah Tyka ;D Oho , serious kau tahu ? XD

Err , ade buat dua en . 19th buat dkat Sunway , 26th buat dkat Bukit Jalil . Kau dah ade tickets ?

Atikah Amir said...

Kau jgn nk mcm mcm, dkt Bukit Jalil sudeh

Ezaa Azimi//Nur Filza said...

Haisho , dah mcm keling dah semua org . Haha , apa apa sahaje lah . Kau dah ade tickets ke belum choi ? !

Atikah Amir said...

Maleh nk pegi, lazyass, zz

Ezaa Azimi//Nur Filza said...

Hekelehhh , kata cousin kau performmmmm ;(