Monday, December 21, 2009

Best Friends <3




; ---> Siti Nurfatin Binti Abu Bakar
; ---> Laila Amerah Binti Mohd Asri


Oh God ! I miss you girls so badly ohh :( When it's a looooong school holiday , we used to spent our time together twice a week at least , but it have been quite long dah tak jumpa . Awww how sad ? -___-' I missed Fatin's wierd stories , and Laila's insane dreams . I missed Fatin's and Laila's trademarks :p If you know what is it , you'll be laughing like shit and at the same time you'll ask ' What have you done the world ? ' Hihi * girls , watlek haha * But most of time , we got mad to each other and it's the beginning of our EMO time ;p


Whatever happen , muah muah I love you guys so much ! * highlight that ! * I can't wait to see you this Thurs :/ Eventho it's going to be a really tough day , yeah , it's the day when PMR Results coming out -.='

I'll see you at school ! Take Care <3

No comments: