Thursday, May 30, 2013

Back On Track, baby!


Haven't been updating my blog for so so so long. I know. I'm not good in writing, that is why, really. So you must be surprised to see this huh? Well honestly, I know there'll be no one who'll read this post. That is why I'm writing. I'm writing right now is just to refresh my mind.

Life?
Uhm, life's getting better. I'm studying in UiTM Penang, Diploma in Hotel Management, currently enjoying my semester break. 1 week left before I leave for the 3rd sem. Results? Hit my target, alhamdulillah. Sure gonna do even better for the upcoming semester. 



Family? 
Well, the relationship between us getting stronger, day by day. Well, that is how it is suppose to be right? Of course, there are ups and downs but bak kata pepatah Melayu: Air dicencang takkan putus. I'm more than grateful to have them by my side, all the time. Terima Kasih Ya Allah, atas apa yg telah Kau kurniakan kepada keluargaku, egala rezeki yg Kau berikan kepada kami, akan kami cuba sedaya upaya kami untuk menjadi hambaMu yg soleh dan solehah. Bimbing kami ke jalanMu. Hanya padaMu kami berserah. Amin.



Friends? 
Yes, Siti Nurfatin Binti Abu Bakar, she is still my bestfriend and will always be. Laila Amerah Binti Mohd Asri? Hmm well, people do change right? I guess that's what happened to her. Semoga dia bahagia dengan kawan2 yg sentiasa disamping dia sekarang, amin ya Rabbal A'lamin. Classmates, ha the ponytails gang? Haha we still talk to each other, we even gets closer to each other whereby there is penambahan umat in our gang haha Anum Asyiqin, Alia Natasha, they are one of us. Well, bukan nak kata kita ada 'colleague' but its something like it HAHA naaaah we're comfortable with each other more than anybody else, that is why ;) So yeah, in that group we have Niena, Musfirah, Aina, Anum and Alia. The 6 of us, where we have our own whatsapp group for us to discuss about food haunting (a quite interesting activity these days), gossips, etc. And yes of course, I've met new friends in Penang. Housemates (; Aimi, Adeela, Sha, Mummy, Yuyu, Una and Mira), classmates (there are 23 of us, tkkn aku nak mention semua boleh mati tau), sports partners, singing/music team and sooo many more. Glad to know all of them.




There are a lot more to say but I'd better cut it off here since you'll be bored to death if you read this. Silap hari bulan, mati betul. Ha takpasal aku punca. Uhm uhmmm, well its good to be back and get to share things with you...

Have a nice day ahead!

No comments: